Bafi Istanbul Soul Dogal Patates Original
Taste test: These chips had the same kinds of shapes as Bafi's other flavors, curvy and generally cup-shaped, with a pale beige color and some sparse small, dark seasoning bits. The seasoning was a surprise, as we figured this "original" flavor would be just potato (and the ingredients didn't specify special seasonings, or really anything at all beyond potato and oil).
We crunched in to find a nice crunch, with a tasty mix of a barbecue-type seasoning and the underlying potato of the chips. A nice flavor and a pleasure to eat.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly seasoned potato smell.
From the package: “100% potato cips” ... “Matching the standard turkish specifications” ... “Made in Turkey” ... “Ingredients: Potato powder with strach - Vegetable oil Palm olin”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Balad Food Market, Windsor, Ontario. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road