Bafi Istanbul Soul Aci & Limon
Taste test: These potato crisps had wiggly, light beige surfaces, much like the salt and vinegar version, with a smattering of dark orange powder.
We crunched in to find a very strong hit of peppers from the seasoning and a light crunch from the underlying potato crisps. The heat was flavorful too, and it grew even stronger in the aftertaste, then lingered for quite a while. Very tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy hot pepper smell, fairly standard.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato Powder with strach [sic] - Vegetable oil (Palm olin) - Lemon - hotpepper” ... “Matching the standard Turkish specifications” ... “Made in Turkey” ... “100% potato cips”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1060 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Chili Chips (231 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (157 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road