Taste test: These nugget-shaped snacks are small (about 1/5 the size of a Chicken McNugget) and made from corn meal, with a bacon-flavored coating that tastes pretty good.
They're crisp by not crunchy, and it's kind of hard to stop eating them. People around the chip bowl were skeptical at first, but these ultimately got a thumbs-up from all who tried them. A good snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of bacony, not bad.
From the package: “Product of El Salvador” ... Ingredients include Hydrolyzed Plant Protein, Monosodium Glutamate, Mustard Flour, Debittered Brewer's Dried Yeast and Natural Wood Flavored Malt.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in East Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road