Taste test: These snacks had kind of a pork rind-like shape and consistency, but a little denser, with a good crispness.
(They did not actually contain any pork.) They were supposed to look like bacon, complete with artificial stripes to represent the fat and the meat, but in reality they didn't look all that much like bacon. They were popular around the chip bowl, as they had a pretty good bacon taste and a good light crunch.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of bacony, pretty good.
From the package: “Kosher - Lower Fat - No Preservatives - No Trans-Fat - No Genetically Modified Ingredients”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mediterranean Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road