Sweet Potato Chips Sea Salt Crinkle Cut
Taste test: These sweet potato chips had a wide-rippled cut, which was unusual for sweet potato chips, but they still had the same range of dark orange colors and range of wiggly shapes as most sweet potato chips.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and lots of great sweet potato flavor, with a hint of salt here and there. Very tasty, and a great deal for just $1 a bag!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet potato smell, like a plate of sweet potato fries.
From the package: “Only 3 Simple Ingredients” ... “Ingredients: Select Sweet Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Sea Salt Added.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Ballreich Bros., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road