Avocado Oil Potato Chips Chilean Lime
Taste test: These potato chips were odd-shaped and smallish, and they came in a smallish bag that wasn't exactly filled to the brim, but we didn't hear any complaints at all from our tasters, as everyone who tried these quite enjoyed them.
The were fairly thin, had a good crispness and a light crunch and were tasty, with a bit of a twist: Some chips we could taste mostly potato and salt; others a mild lime taste; and yet others a nice hint of avocado. A winner.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, definitely some lime smell and even some avocado.
From the package: “By cooking our chips in all natural Avocado Oil, Good Health Natural Foods harnesses the energy of 'good fat' (monounsaturated) in Avocados that is helpful in reducing LDL cholesterol while maintaining HDL cholesterol levels important for a balanced diet. Avocados contain Beta-Sitosterol. This is a natural ingredient that reduces the absorption of 'bad' LDL cholesterol in the body while having no effect on the levels of 'good' HDL cholesterol. The level of Beta-Sitosterol in Avocado Oil is higher than that of other oils.” ... “Kettle Style”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Good Health Natural Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Bev at Marshalls. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road