Arico Cassava Chips Ginger on Fire
Taste test: These thinly cut cassava chips had a nice crunch to them and an excellent flavor, as the mild flavor of the cassava worked well the an intense ginger flavoring.
They also looked cool, with a golden yellow color in the middle with a brownish ring around the edges. There wasn't any of the heat we expected from the "on fire" name, but all of our tasters were still quite thrilled with the taste of these chips, and people grabbed them by handful, quickly emptying the bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, a very strong hit of ginger.
From the package: “Cassava grows much like potato and originated from the ancient South American civilization thousands of years ago. Its cultivation spread to other parts of Latin American, Asia, and Africa. Today cassava is consumed by millions around the world and is relatively unknown in North America. Cassava provides twice the fiber of the common potato and when prepared as a snack chips has a delightfully satisfying flavor and a light, crispy addictive crunch.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Arico Natural Foods Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road