Anne's Hand Cooked Nantucket Potato Chips
Taste test: These are OK but nothing great.
I think they're supposed to be kettle chips. They're kind of like Cape Cod chips, but not as good. They just don't have as much crunch or flavor. They're also not shaped as peculiarly as Cape Cod chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily.
From the package: “One night several years ago, a few good friends from Nantucket, who also happen to be in the food business, were sitting around Straight Wharf discussing the fact that the Island deserved a better potato chip than the one being imported across the sound from the Cape and which at the time was being made by a subsidiary of a big beer company from St. Louis. The result of the converation is the hand cooked kettle chip which has been sold in limited quantities on Nantucket and around Boston for about ten years and now more generally throughout New England. We hope you like them.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road