Andy Capp's Ranch Fries
Taste test: Andy Capp's Fries were one of the first snacks we reviewed when we started this crazy enterprise more than 18 years ago. While other brands have expanded into dozens or even 100+ flavors, flavor expansion hasn't been a big thing for Andy — the number of Andy Capp's varieties in our reviews never went beyond six. (The beloved Pub Fries were discontinued before we ever got started.) Now, finally, there's a seventh flavor!
The fries had good fry shapes like the ones, with a light yellow color and lots of green bits on the surfaces. We crunched in to find a very light feel, crisp and airy, with a very strong taste of ranch seasoning. Our snackers were very impressed by the taste. There was so much stuff on the surfaces that it left lots of things behind on the fingertips.
Shop: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong ranch smell.
From the package: “Taste the oven baked crunch!” ... “Life is better with a side of fries!”
Online store: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Company: ConAgra Foods
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road