Andy Capp's Ranch Fries
Taste test: Andy Capp's Fries were one of the first snacks we reviewed when we started this crazy enterprise more than 18 years ago. While other brands have expanded into dozens or even 100+ flavors, flavor expansion hasn't been a big thing for Andy — the number of Andy Capp's varieties in our reviews never went beyond six. (The beloved Pub Fries were discontinued before we ever got started.) Now, finally, there's a seventh flavor!
The fries had good fry shapes like the ones, with a light yellow color and lots of green bits on the surfaces. We crunched in to find a very light feel, crisp and airy, with a very strong taste of ranch seasoning. Our snackers were very impressed by the taste. There was so much stuff on the surfaces that it left lots of things behind on the fingertips.
Shop: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong ranch smell.
From the package: “Taste the oven baked crunch!” ... “Life is better with a side of fries!”
Online store: Buy Andy Capp's on Amazon #ad
Company: ConAgra Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road