Andean Gourmet Sweet Potato Crisps
Taste test: This bag contained chips from two different kinds of sweet potato, with some strictly orange, while other were partly orange but with many splotches of purple, plus purple around the edges. The chips had gentler curves than the wiggly shapes we've seen from most sweet potato chips.
We crunched in to one of the orange ones first to find a more solid, less crumbly crunch than most sweet potato chips, with also a milder sweet potato flavor. The purple ones seemed to have a more brittle crunch and a saltier taste. Both were pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not the typical sweet potato smell, but OK.
From the package: “Packed in the USA” ... “Pacific Sea Salt”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Andean Gourmet LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at HomeGoods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road