Amport All Natural Veggie Crunchers Sea Salted
Taste test: This bag of snackable vegetables included sweet potato, squash, carrots, taro and green beans.
These veggies didn't find any fans on or tasting panel, as even people who like to eat veggies didn't enjoy eating them. All of the different kinds were fairly crunchy, but with the exception of the green beans (which tasted mostly of green beans), they all tasted pretty much the same, certainly not as good as the corresponding cooked vegetables.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells looked cooked veggies, but not particularly good. One of our tasters said it smells like the food aisle at the pet shop.
From the package: “Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Carrots, Taro, Green Beans” ... “Resealable package keeps veggies fresh” ... “Our Veggie Crunchers are produced by cleaning and slicing fresh vegetables. The fresh slices are then lightly coated with canola oil and vacuum cooked. Lastly, the Veggies are seasoned with a touch of sea-salt to give you a wholesome chip-alternative.” ... “Source of: Fiber • Folic Acid • Vitamin A • Vitamin C • Iron • Low in Sodium”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: American Importing Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road