Amma's Kitchen Butter Murukku Sticks
Taste test: These snacks had a light beige color and weird shapes, with a hexagonal profile, hollow middle and stuff jutting out of the sides. The pieces averaged about 2 inches in length.
We crunched in to find a taste similar to some other Indian snacks, except milder, but still with some spices. The spices became even less noticeable after the first few bites, but it was still a nice taste — a bit different from the usual snack grains, but very tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird.
From the package: “Butter rice flour sticks” ... “Product of India” ... “Ingredients: Rice flour, Bengal gram flour, Palm oil, Butter, Salt, Corn flour and Cumin.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: House of Spices
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by David Heiniluoma in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road