American Fare Wavy Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples, and there was a little bit of brown around the edges of some chips, plus some chips were folded over. Unfortunately, the chips only filled about a third of the bag, as most chips were either broken from the start or had settled and broken quite a bit during shipment. Given that the bag was in excellent condition when I found it at Kmart, with no signs of a rough trip, it seems like they just dumped broken chips into the bag.
The chips were crunchy, greasy and fairly tasty. Our tasters ate their way through the 2/3-empty bag very quickly.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice salty potato chips smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Corn, Cottonseed, or Sunflower Oil), and Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kmart Corporation
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kmart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road