AmbeRye Sweet Corn Puffs
Taste test: These corn-based snacks from Lithuania looked a lot like cheese puffs, though with thinner shapes than most, but really there was no cheese.
They replaced the cheese with an unusual (for puffs) but simple ingredient: sugar. The puffs had a nice light, crisp feel and a mildly sweet corn taste, similar to various sweetened corn cereals. They were a big hit with our snackers — people ate them by the handful and devoured the whole bag in fairly short order.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Product of Lithuania” ... “Ingredients: Corn grain, Sugar, Vegetable oil, Salt. May contain soy, gluten, hazelnuts and milk. Stored in a cool and dry place.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: B&I Overseas Trading Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Foods of Europe, Lynn, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road