Alfredo's Hand-cooked Style Amica Chips Salt
Taste test: These potato chips had a nice yellow color, with fairly wiggly shapes and many bubbles embedded inside, plus some stretches of very dark skin on a minority of the chips.
I crunched in to find a middling crunch with moderate crispness. The taste followed an unusual path for potato chips. As I ate my first few chips, there was a somewhat bland potato flavor, more like a raw potato than most potato chips. As I ate more chips, and in the aftertaste in particular, it transitioned into a much richer potato flavor — and quite nice.
Shop: Buy Alfredo's Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild raw potato smell.
From the package: “-30% de grassi*” ... “*rispetto a la patatina fritta classica Amica Chips” ... “Patate fritte/potato chips/pommes frites/kartoffelchips”
Online store: Buy Alfredo's Chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Italy (41 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1975 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (251 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Eataly Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road