Alfredo's Hand-cooked Style Amica Chips Pepper
Taste test: These potato chips had a nice yellow color, with wiggly, bubbly shapes and some large black bits of ground pepper on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find a somewhat crisp, fairly loud crunch and a pepper taste that was far milder than I expected. Most salt & pepper chips deliver quite a lot of pepper, sometimes with a vinegar flavor mixed in. In this case, I couldn't really specifically taste the pepper, but the mix of pepper and potato did remind me of a baked potato with pepper mixed in. A good taste, but just an unconventional one as chips go.
Shop: Buy Alfredo's Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice freshly ground black pepper smell.
From the package: “-30% de grassi*” ... “*rispetto a la patatina fritta classica Amica Chips” ... “Patate fritte/potato chips/pommes frites/kartoffelchips”
Online store: Buy Alfredo's Chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Eataly Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road