Alexia Onion Strips Jalapeno
Taste test: After so thoroughly enjoying the amazing Savory Seasoned version of Alexia Onion Strips, I was glad when I spotted this one at the supermarket.
As with those, these were real onion rings (or strips of them, anyway) rather than just processed potato shaped to look like onion rings, and they had all of the awesome onion rings texture and great sweet fried onion taste, but with the extra addition of some jalapeno heat, they were even more impressive. The heat was fairly intense, especially in the aftertaste, but since it was mixed with a sweet fried onion flavor, that kick didn't slow down my ability to eat these, so I ate lots of them. Cheers to Alexia!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice jalapeno and onion smell.
From the package: “Real natural Spanish onion seasonings” ... “No artificial preservatives” ... “These Alexia snacks use chef inspired recipes and only the finest ingredients — like all-natural Russet potatoes, Spanish onions and carefully selected herbs and spies — to create irresistibly crunchy and deliciously seasoned snacks.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Alexia Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road