Taste test: These potato chips had a golden yellow color and were wiggly and folded-over in some cases.
There wasn't much seasoning powder visible. Our tasters crunched in to find a whole lot of crunch and a good crispness, but the best part of all was the flavor. Though they promised jalapeno and delivered on it, the seasoning really was a lot more than just jalapeno, and it was quite delicious. There was some midlevel heat too, a good kick, though not an overwhelming one. Our tasters loved the flavor. I thought I could taste some cheese too, though it wasn't in the ingredients. Great!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild jalapeno smell.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Alaska Chip Co., LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Alaskan & Proud Market, Ketchikan, Alaska. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road