Al Chipino Sea Salt & Black Pepper
Taste test: We've had lots of snacks boasting a black pepper flavor, most of them potato chips, but it's a real rarity among tortilla chips, so this snack from India sounded like a new combination. The smallish, triangular chips had a yellowish orange color, with just a bit of fine black seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice soft crunch and a hint of the expected black pepper, but there were clearly some different spices present as well, bringing the flavor into the realm of other snacks from India. It wasn't a strict salt-and-pepper taste, but it was still a very nice one, a tasty new take on tortilla chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild pepper smell.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Yellow Iris Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road