Al Chipino NY Deli Cheese
Taste test: These chips looked a lot like the Sea Salt & Black Pepper and Peri Peri flavors of Al Chipino tortilla chips, with smaller-than-Doritos triangular shapes, relatively smooth surfaces that had bumps and bubbles here and there.
We crunched in to find a soft, dull crunch and a taste that was pretty mild by cheese-flavored tortilla chip standards — there was a lot less cheese than Nacho Cheese Doritos. But it's probably not the best comparison, as these never claimed nacho cheese, but rather "New York Deli Cheese" (which could really mean just about anything). Anyway, they were pretty good chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly strong cheese smell, pretty good.
From the package: “Chip or stone yellow's the tone!” ... “Wanna bet these chips are more addictive than the chips in Vegas” ... “Equally supported by republiCANS and demoCRATES”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Yellow Iris Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road