Al Chipino Bollywood Sweet & Sour
Taste test: These tortilla chips had a typical yellow corn tortilla color, with smaller triangle shapes then Doritos, with no seasoning visible on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a soft, uneventful crunch, with a very mild flavor, much like the Sweet & Sour sauce billed on the bag, with no real Indian twist, and very mild. It was a very different flavor than any we've had on a tortilla chip before, but it wasn't anything that stood out as anything special.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sweet and sour smell. Mmmm!
From the package: “Try a new angle!” ... “Nothing can remain a statue when you have liberty to munch on delicious tortilla chips!” ... “From the belly thrusts to wicked mother-in-laws, a perfect combo of sweet and sour, comes this bag of pure Indian flavor with its twists and turns. Prepare to dance to the Bollywood grooves!” ... “Ideally paired with hot salsa. The dance is mandatory too since it's the flavor of Bollywood.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Yellow Iris Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road