7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
Taste test: This version of the Takis-knockoff Loco Rollers appeared to promise a higher level of heat than the (already quite hot) Chili + Lime, thanks to the power of the habanero pepper. The chips had the expected rolled-up shapes, with an intense brownish orange color seasoning, applied unevenly, with more of the orange aspect where the seasoning was lighter.
I crunched in to find lots of crunch, lots of lime and lots of heat. It was definitely a different flavor than the Chili + Lime, and probably hotter, though not vastly so. That's not to say you won't get a good strong burn after crunching through a handful of these Loco Rollers; you will. But just not a crazy-hot burn.
The heat lingered in the aftertaste for a little while too, but in a relatively mild way.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice toasted corn and mild spices, but no heat. No mouth watering here.
From the package: “Naturally & artificially flavored” ... “Gluten free” ... “Rolled tortilla chips” ... “Can you handle the extreme loco? It's a snack made only for the brave. Rolled and bold, these blazing hot habanero & lime corn chips will have you running for a drink and coming back for more.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1036 snacks)
- Lime Chips (153 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (52 snacks)
- Tubular Tortillas (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road