7-Select Texas Style BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: We discovered this flavor along with Carolina BBQ and Memphis BBQ on the snack shelves of 7-Eleven.
Upon opening the bag and comparing it with the others, it was clear that Texas had the least visible seasoning of the three kinds, with just a light smattering of dark powder on the otherwise light yellow chips.
The bag promised a "big smoky flavor," but when I crunched in, it unfortunately was not to be. The flavor was good, but it was not all that smoky. To the minor degree to which it was smoky, it just wasn't a big flavor — it was fairly mild. Nothing bad about the taste, but under the circumstances we expected a lot more, so it was underwhelming.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, mostly we could just smell the potato (though it was nice).
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road