7 Select Memphis Style BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: We ate these alongside 7-Eleven's Carolina BBQ and Texas BBQ flavors. This flavor had most seasoning of the three kinds, with a light orange glow (lighter than the Carolina ones) and a good helping of dark powder spread fairly evenly throughout the surfaces.
The bag promised "sweet & hot" and indeed the flavor was a bit sweet and slightly hot, but not a whole lot of either of those things. It was still a very nice taste, and the chips had a light crunch and excellent crispness that really helped to maximize the flavor experience. Really good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell, like ribs sauce.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road