7-Select Memphis Style BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: We ate these alongside 7-Eleven's Carolina BBQ and Texas BBQ flavors. This flavor had most seasoning of the three kinds, with a light orange glow (lighter than the Carolina ones) and a good helping of dark powder spread fairly evenly throughout the surfaces.
The bag promised "sweet & hot" and indeed the flavor was a bit sweet and slightly hot, but not a whole lot of either of those things. It was still a very nice taste, and the chips had a light crunch and excellent crispness that really helped to maximize the flavor experience. Really good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet smell, like ribs sauce.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road