7-Select Carolina Style BBQ Potato Chips
I opened the bag to find that there was a strong orange glow to the chips, with a light coating of dark seasoning powder distributed fairly evenly. The bag promised "tangy & sweet" and when I crunched in, my first thought was that the taste was a lot like Utz's Carolina BBQ chips. But when I though it through a little more, I realized that the difference was that there wasn't much of the vinegar taste that Utz delivers with those.
The flavor was not overly sweet, but quite nicely sweet, and although the tanginess was fairly minimal at first, it did grow a bit stronger in the aftertaste. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, definitely honey-based, with a good mix of spices.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road