365 Veggie Chips
Taste test: White chips tasted like like lightly-salted styrofoam.
Red chips tasted like lightly-salted styrofoam with tomato. Red chips were the crunchiest. The Green chips were too soft, with a spinach taste. Most of our tasters thought these were quite gross.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lightly potatoey.
From the package: “Our Whole Foods 365 Veggie Chips are made from real potatoes. Some of the chips include spinach or tomato to add color and subtle flavor differences. The raw materials from the chips are imported from Italy where genetically modified agricultural products are prohibited. Once they've been shaped, they're cooked lightly in expeller pressed canola oil to provide a crisp chip that tastes great on its own or with dips.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Whole Foods Market
Categories for this snack:
- Vegetable Chips (144 snacks)
Trivia: The raw materials for the chips are imported from Italy, where genetically modified agricultural products are prohibited.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus).
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road