365 Pastrami on Rye Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had slightly curvy, somewhat bumpy shapes, with various shades of yellow on the surfaces and lots of skin around the edges. There wasn't any visible seasoning powder.
I crunched in to find a great light, brittle crunch and lots of very tasty, savory flavor. It didn't taste like pastrami, nor rye, but it did taste like some of the spices that make pastrami so tasty. A bit disappointing for not delivering the full sandwich taste, but that was overshadowed by how much I liked the flavor. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some nice spices, but not like a pastrami sandwich.
From the package: “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Whole Foods Market
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road