Yokitos Bolinhas Sabor Queijo
Taste test: These looked like your typical cheese balls, with a pale yellow color, the typical cheese ball consistency and just a light coating of cheese powder on the surface.
They tasted a bit odd, with sort of two competing tastes, one being a regular cheese snack sort of flavor, and the other being a bad taste similar to how these smelled. The overall taste wasn't nearly as bad as the smell. Some of our tasters actually liked them, but others thought the taste was kind of unpleasant, especially after eating a two or three of the cheese balls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, very bad cheese smell. Yuk!
From the package: “Enriquecido com 10 9 vitaminas + ferro Fonte de Fibras”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Brazil (95 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (423 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road