Yokitos Bolinhas Sabor Queijo
Taste test: These looked like your typical cheese balls, with a pale yellow color, the typical cheese ball consistency and just a light coating of cheese powder on the surface.
They tasted a bit odd, with sort of two competing tastes, one being a regular cheese snack sort of flavor, and the other being a bad taste similar to how these smelled. The overall taste wasn't nearly as bad as the smell. Some of our tasters actually liked them, but others thought the taste was kind of unpleasant, especially after eating a two or three of the cheese balls.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, very bad cheese smell. Yuk!
From the package: “Enriquecido com 10 9 vitaminas + ferro Fonte de Fibras”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road