Wise Cheez Doodles Honey BBQ & Cheese Flavored
Taste test: These cheese puffs looked pretty much like the standard Cheez Doodles in terms of shape and color.
From the first bite, the taste was quite different than regular-flavored cheese puffs, as there was a definite sweetness and mild tanginess to it. I wouldn't label the taste as particularly honey-like, nor really all that much like barbecue sauce, but it was tasty. They didn't overload the flavor, as it was still on the mild side, but there was enough of the sweet and tangy flavoring that it was hard to notice the cheese.
A nice twist on the usual cheese puffs.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, and nothing like I expected. Kind of like celery.
From the package: “What's the buzz about? Back at the hive, everybody's buzzin' about the sweet, melt-in-your-mouth taste of Honey BBQ flavored Cheez Doodles.® Sweet honey & tangy BBQ combined with the classic cheese taste of Cheez Doodles® is one un-BEE-lievable snack!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Wise Cheez Doodles (18 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road