Wise Cheez Croc-o-Doodles
Taste test: This bag was filled less than halfway with smallish, remotely crocodile-shaped cheese puffs, each about an inch long but curved. I guess the shape was supposed to be the torso of the crocodile with two legs jutting out on each side, but if not for the crocodile-themed name and illustration on the bag, I would have never have guessed that it was a crocodile shape.
The puffs were crisp and had a good cheese taste, about the same consistency, taste and color as other Wise Cheese Doodles. Wise seems to be the leader in specially shaped cheese puffs, as they have previously treated us to ones shaped like faces, macaroni and the letter O.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell. Too strong. Ick.
From the package: “Crack a smile, Crocodile! That's right guys — these fun shaped, cheese blasted puffs will have you grinning from ear to ear. Baked with real cheese, these cool little crocs rock!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road