Wegmans Cheese Puffs
Taste test: These cheese curls were not all that thick, but they were very curly, with a middling level of orange cheese powder visible on their surfaces.
I crunched into a bunch of puffs to find that they weren't as soft as some other brands of cheese puffs, as they had a slightly styrofoam-like feel, so there was none of that melt-in-your-mouth feeling here. They had a lot of cheese taste, but not as much as the cheesier kinds. They still tasted pretty good, but they were definitely not one of the better cheese puffs. Average.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong cheese smell, almost too strong.
From the package: “Baked” ... “Naturally and artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road