Watz Cheese Shock
Taste test: These corn-based snacks were shaped kind of like crinkle-cut fries, but with shapes that were more irregular and less cleanly defined than the ones pictured on the bag. They had lots of orange seasoning on their surfaces.
We crunched in to find a somewhat dense feel, remotely like cheese puffs but different, with a cheese flavor that was tasty but not a real standout.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe more tomatoey than cheesy.
From the package: “Shock things up” ... “From the makers of Takis®” ... “Made in Mexico” ... “Scan for a shocking surprise [QR code]” ... “Cheese Artificially Flavored Puffed Corn Snack”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Barcel USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Supermercado Latino, Everett, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road