Vitner's Crunchy Kurls Sizzlin' Hot y Limon
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls looked just like the excellent non-lime version, as they had an extremely red color, along with the usual crunchy cheese curl shapes.
They tasted very good, as with the same intense heat and flavor of the other kind, along with a good helping of lime. The heat wasn't that intense at first (maybe it was tempered by the lime) but it really came in strongly for the aftertaste. Our tasters were big fans of these.
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Could smell the hot peppers, along with some lime.
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road