Vitner's Crunchy Kurls Sizzlin' Hot y Limon
Taste test: These crunchy cheese curls looked just like the excellent non-lime version, as they had an extremely red color, along with the usual crunchy cheese curl shapes.
They tasted very good, as with the same intense heat and flavor of the other kind, along with a good helping of lime. The heat wasn't that intense at first (maybe it was tempered by the lime) but it really came in strongly for the aftertaste. Our tasters were big fans of these.
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Could smell the hot peppers, along with some lime.
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road