Utz White Cheddar Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs were the same size and general shapes as Utz's orange-colored curls, but their color really was darn close to white.
We crunched in to find a very good crispness and light crunch, with a serious ton of white cheddar flavor. There was enough cheese powder to leave some major-league cheese residue on the fingertips, but it was well worth it for the delicious cheese. The puffs didn't quite melt in the mouth the way that some puffs do, but if you're looking for a good way to very quickly inject some seriously tasty white cheddar into your system, a handful of these will do the trick.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just the slightest cheddar smell.
From the package: “When I eat Utz Baked White Cheddar Cheese Curls, I can imagine myself sledding down the slopes of the white, crispy curls. When I realize I'm not freezing in the snow I smile and enjoy my yummy all natural snack!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road