Utz Snow Balls White Cheddar Cheese Balls
Taste test: The cheese balls in this bag were fairly large and generally close to spherical in shape, with an off-white color.
We crunched in to find a soft feel and excellent crispness, plus lots of great white cheddar cheese flavor. We shared these with many post-road-race snackers on a rainy day as they were enjoying some beers, and everybody loved them. The round, large shapes made it easy to grab a handful, and people ended up doing just that, in some cases serially.
To make things even better, the bag was huge and was filled nearly to the top, so despite the large appetites generated by the high level of deliciousness, the bag lasted quite a long time. Even with the high humidity and rain, the balls stayed crisp. Great!
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild cheddar smell.
From the package: “Made with real cheese” ... “Gluten free”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road