Utz Jalapeño Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs were fairly thick and had a lot of bright orange seasoning, plus a heavy smattering of large, dark green bits. The pieces were remarkably consistent in shape, as most of the pieces had the curvature of parentheses (easily reversible as open or close parentheses by flipping them over).
I crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a tasty mix of cheddar and jalapeno, with no real heat initially. After a very short delay, a mild heat did arrive, providing a mild kick in the mouth, but it wasn't very hot and didn't linger for long. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong jalapeño smell, but not noticeably hot.
From the package: “Get a kick out of Utz® Jalapeño Cheese Curls with the zesty, cheesy taste. Made with real cheddar cheese, these crunchy curls are full of flavor and finger-licking fun.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road