Utz Jalapeño Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs were fairly thick and had a lot of bright orange seasoning, plus a heavy smattering of large, dark green bits. The pieces were remarkably consistent in shape, as most of the pieces had the curvature of parentheses (easily reversible as open or close parentheses by flipping them over).
I crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a tasty mix of cheddar and jalapeno, with no real heat initially. After a very short delay, a mild heat did arrive, providing a mild kick in the mouth, but it wasn't very hot and didn't linger for long. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong jalapeño smell, but not noticeably hot.
From the package: “Get a kick out of Utz® Jalapeño Cheese Curls with the zesty, cheesy taste. Made with real cheddar cheese, these crunchy curls are full of flavor and finger-licking fun.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (114 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (418 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (417 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (238 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road