Utz Hot Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs were intensely red in color.
The texture wasn't quite to my liking, as they were slightly styrofoam-like, rather than having the melt-in-your mouth texture that cheese puffs should ideally have. However, the taste was still quite good, as Utz combined a whole lot of cheese with a fairly hot seasoning for some very tasty puffs. This bag was fairly large, but it didn't have all that many pieces for a bag this size — but then again, we did purchase it at a dollar store, so it was still a pretty good value.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of hot spices with lots of cheese.
From the package: “made with real cheese” ... “zero grams trans fat”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road