Utz Hot Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese puffs were intensely red in color.
The texture wasn't quite to my liking, as they were slightly styrofoam-like, rather than having the melt-in-your mouth texture that cheese puffs should ideally have. However, the taste was still quite good, as Utz combined a whole lot of cheese with a fairly hot seasoning for some very tasty puffs. This bag was fairly large, but it didn't have all that many pieces for a bag this size — but then again, we did purchase it at a dollar store, so it was still a pretty good value.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of hot spices with lots of cheese.
From the package: “made with real cheese” ... “zero grams trans fat”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road