Utz Baked White Cheddar Crab Cheese Balls
Taste test: These cheese balls (from the same company that brought us The Crab Chip potato chips) had sort of tater tot-like shapes in sizes that varied quite a bit, with generally a light yellow color and also some dark orange and green seasoning bits of various sizes.
We crunched in to find a crisp crunch and an explosion of flavor. For those scared by the word "Crab" on the bag, there was no actual crab, but there was a high level of Old Bay-like seasoning (they called it "Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning" on the bag, as Utz apparently didn't use official Old Bay powder). That seasoning worked well with the white cheddar, a very tasty combination. We've found that the Old Bay flavor can be quite divisive, as some people love it while others want nothing to do with it, but if you like it, there was plenty of it on these cheese balls.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong Old Bay smell.
From the package: “Seasoned with Chesapeake Bay Crab Seasoning” ... “Experience a taste sensation that combines the ever-popular Utz Cheese Balls with our famous Chesapeake Bay Crab seasoning! A perfect combination you can't resist!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Caitlin Kohli in Baltimore. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road