Utz Cheese Balls
Taste test: These are pretty good cheese balls.
They're not overwhelmingly cheesy, but if you eat several of them in a row, you do get a fairly strong cheese taste. The interesting thing about eating these is that although the balls are about three-quarters of an inch in diameter, they feel smaller in your mouth because they start to collapse and dissolve all at once as soon as you take the first bite.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “with REAL CHEESE” ... “No Preservatives”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road