Utz Cheese Balls
Taste test: These are pretty good cheese balls.
They're not overwhelmingly cheesy, but if you eat several of them in a row, you do get a fairly strong cheese taste. The interesting thing about eating these is that although the balls are about three-quarters of an inch in diameter, they feel smaller in your mouth because they start to collapse and dissolve all at once as soon as you take the first bite.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild cheese smell.
From the package: “with REAL CHEESE” ... “No Preservatives”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road