Taste test: These snacks were shaped like Crunchy Cheetos, but with a lighter orange color and avery sparse coating of some darker specks.
When I first crunched in, I didn't find the flavor to be much like a cheeseburger, though I did like the taste. But as I ate more of these Twisties, I thought, well, maybe the taste is a little bit like a cheeseburger with various condiments. I could taste more of the cheese and condiments than I could the burger, but yeah, maybe even a hint of the beef itself. Pretty good!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and tangy, but not really like a cheeseburger.
From the package: “Life's pretty straight without ... Twisties”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Twisties (14 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (115 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (29 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road