Taste test: These snacks were shaped like Crunchy Cheetos, but with a lighter orange color and avery sparse coating of some darker specks.
When I first crunched in, I didn't find the flavor to be much like a cheeseburger, though I did like the taste. But as I ate more of these Twisties, I thought, well, maybe the taste is a little bit like a cheeseburger with various condiments. I could taste more of the cheese and condiments than I could the burger, but yeah, maybe even a hint of the beef itself. Pretty good!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and tangy, but not really like a cheeseburger.
From the package: “Life's pretty straight without ... Twisties”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Twisties (14 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (111 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road