Taste test: These snacks were shaped like Crunchy Cheetos, but with a lighter orange color and avery sparse coating of some darker specks.
When I first crunched in, I didn't find the flavor to be much like a cheeseburger, though I did like the taste. But as I ate more of these Twisties, I thought, well, maybe the taste is a little bit like a cheeseburger with various condiments. I could taste more of the cheese and condiments than I could the burger, but yeah, maybe even a hint of the beef itself. Pretty good!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and tangy, but not really like a cheeseburger.
From the package: “Life's pretty straight without ... Twisties”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Twisties (14 snacks)
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (114 snacks)
- Cheeseburger flavored snacks (17 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road