Trader Joe's Baked Jalapeno Cheese Crunchies
Taste test: These cheese curls had the same irregular shapes and sizes as Crunchy Cheetos, but with a somewhat pale yellow color and many tiny bits of green scattered over their surfaces.
The feel was very crisp, level of cheese was fairly low, and the jalapeno heat was fairly mild, but our tasters generally liked these anyway. It was easy to taste the underlying toasted corn underneath the tame flavoring. If you want lots of cheese, these probably won't satisfy you, but this particular mix of tastes was enough for our tasters to eat their way through the bag pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild but nice bell pepper sort of smell.
From the package: “33% Less Fat Than Regular Cheese Crunchies” ... “Fat has been reduced from 9g to 6g per serving” ... “Net Wt. 7 oz (198g)”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road