Trader Joe's Baked Jalapeno Cheese Crunchies
Taste test: These cheese curls had the same irregular shapes and sizes as Crunchy Cheetos, but with a somewhat pale yellow color and many tiny bits of green scattered over their surfaces.
The feel was very crisp, level of cheese was fairly low, and the jalapeno heat was fairly mild, but our tasters generally liked these anyway. It was easy to taste the underlying toasted corn underneath the tame flavoring. If you want lots of cheese, these probably won't satisfy you, but this particular mix of tastes was enough for our tasters to eat their way through the bag pretty quickly.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild but nice bell pepper sort of smell.
From the package: “33% Less Fat Than Regular Cheese Crunchies” ... “Fat has been reduced from 9g to 6g per serving” ... “Net Wt. 7 oz (198g)”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road