Trader Joe's Spicy Cheese Crunchies
Taste test: These cheese curls came in wide range of irregular, wiggly shapes, with a nice dark orange color.
I crunched in to find a good strong crunch, similar to other snacks of this type, with a flavor that combined cheese and hot peppers quite well, for not just a little kick of heat, but a really great flavor. Despite being squarely in the same category as Flamin' Hot Cheetos and many similar cheese curls, these had a taste all their own. The heat was fairly strong, not super strong, but it did linger quite a while in the aftertaste too. Very good!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a very slightly tangy cheese flavor
From the package: “Bring on the heat, bring on the cheesi-ness, bring on the crunch! Trader Joe's Spicy Cheese Crunchies really bring it, so you can bring it when it's your turn to bring the snacks. Grab a handful from a bowl, delicately choose one at a time, or pour directly from back to mouth …”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road