Trader Joe's Spicy Cheese Crunchies
Taste test: These cheese curls came in wide range of irregular, wiggly shapes, with a nice dark orange color.
I crunched in to find a good strong crunch, similar to other snacks of this type, with a flavor that combined cheese and hot peppers quite well, for not just a little kick of heat, but a really great flavor. Despite being squarely in the same category as Flamin' Hot Cheetos and many similar cheese curls, these had a taste all their own. The heat was fairly strong, not super strong, but it did linger quite a while in the aftertaste too. Very good!
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a very slightly tangy cheese flavor
From the package: “Bring on the heat, bring on the cheesi-ness, bring on the crunch! Trader Joe's Spicy Cheese Crunchies really bring it, so you can bring it when it's your turn to bring the snacks. Grab a handful from a bowl, delicately choose one at a time, or pour directly from back to mouth …”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road