Terrell's Orange Cheese Twists
Taste test: These cheese puffs were orange in color but not flavor, as the inclusion of Otto the Orange on the bag was indicative of their origin near Syracuse University, rather than any sort of citrus fruit flavor.
The thick cheese puffs were less curvy than the typical Jax-style cheese puffs, as these were closer to being sticks in most cases. The "Twists" name really didn't seem applicable to the actual snacks. Our tasters liked these a lot, as they had a nice soft texture and were loaded with great cheese taste. People kept coming back to the bag for seconds, third and more. If you ever get lost in New York State, it would be handy to have one of these bags, because there's a map of the state on the front — plus, if you're lost, it's always good to have a bag of cheese puffs handy.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheese smell.
From the package: “Orange in the apple.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Crispy Maid, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppe #7, Lafayette, NY. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road