Tedeschi Select Premium Cheese Puffs
Taste test: This bag was filled just over halfway with thick cheese puffs that had a fairly bright orange color. Most of the pieces were fairly long and had a gentle curvature. I don't usually expect amazing things from store-brand these puffs (just really good things) but Tedeschi really worked hard to hype these up (see "From the Bag").
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a fairly dense feel. On the first bite, it seemed like the texture might be remotely styrofoam-like, but in the end the puff did melt away in the mouth quite nicely. There wasn't a ton of cheese, but there was enough, and the cheese was very tasty.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Can smell some corn meal, but not really much in the way of cheese,
From the package: “Naturally Flavored Snack” ... “When you gotta have a snack and you want a cheese snack, it can't be just any cheese snack. You want a cheese snack that will satisfy the craving in your soul. A cheese snack that will silence the voice inside you that's chanting 'feed me'. So before that voice gets any louder… quick… open up a bag of Tedeschi Select Cheese Puffs and quiet the beast in you.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Tedeschi Food Shops
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tedeschi. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road