T.G.I. Friday's Buffalo Sticks
Taste test: These snacks looked a lot like cheese puffs, but the curved puffs had a slightly different shape than your standard Jax-style cheese puffs, with a square rather than round profile.
The color was a mix of yellow and orange, depending on the distribution of the seasoning. There was a very nice (and unexpected) crunch upon biting in (far more crunch than you would expect from a cheese puff) and I liked the taste a lot. However, nothing about the taste said Buffalo anything to me. It was just a nice tangy, somewhat cheesy flavor, not a spicy Buffalo sauce flavor. There was a slightly hot aftertaste, but as for the Buffalo expectations that I had, I was disappointed.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very mild, but there is just the slightest hint of Buffalo spices.
From the package: “Original Buffalo snacks deliver just what you would expect! That balance of tangy Buffalo flavor and spice you crave! Share a bag and munch on these flavorful snacks anytime!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All T.G.I. Friday's (20 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (89 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road