T.G.I. Friday's Buffalo Sticks
Taste test: These snacks looked a lot like cheese puffs, but the curved puffs had a slightly different shape than your standard Jax-style cheese puffs, with a square rather than round profile.
The color was a mix of yellow and orange, depending on the distribution of the seasoning. There was a very nice (and unexpected) crunch upon biting in (far more crunch than you would expect from a cheese puff) and I liked the taste a lot. However, nothing about the taste said Buffalo anything to me. It was just a nice tangy, somewhat cheesy flavor, not a spicy Buffalo sauce flavor. There was a slightly hot aftertaste, but as for the Buffalo expectations that I had, I was disappointed.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very mild, but there is just the slightest hint of Buffalo spices.
From the package: “Original Buffalo snacks deliver just what you would expect! That balance of tangy Buffalo flavor and spice you crave! Share a bag and munch on these flavorful snacks anytime!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road