T.G.I. Friday's Crunchy Cheddar Bites Jalapeno Cheddar
Taste test: These snacks had the same basic irregular shapes as Crunchy Cheetos, with a non-particularly-bright orange color and some specks of green. They're not the first crunchy cheese curl to try this flavor combination, as Cheetos sells the same flavor.
I crunched in and found that they were fairly tasty, with a good mix of cheddar and jalapeno, a good crispness and crunch, plus some moderate heat. The heat was noticeable but far from overwhelming, and though the burn grew a little and lingered for a long time in the aftertaste, it still wasn't a run-for-water type of heat. Pretty good, and better than the Cheetos version.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice jalapeno cheddar smell. Zesty and intense.
From the package: “Friday's® Jalapeño Cheddar Crunchy Cheddar Bites pack the perfect punch for any spicy snacker. The perfect blend of jalapeño spice and cheddar cheese is sure to make your taste buds scream for more. We dare you to try them today!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All T.G.I. Friday's (20 snacks)
- Hot Chips (1007 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (416 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (415 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (237 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road