T.G.I. Friday's Crunchy Cheddar Bites Jalapeno Cheddar
Taste test: These snacks had the same basic irregular shapes as Crunchy Cheetos, with a non-particularly-bright orange color and some specks of green. They're not the first crunchy cheese curl to try this flavor combination, as Cheetos sells the same flavor.
I crunched in and found that they were fairly tasty, with a good mix of cheddar and jalapeno, a good crispness and crunch, plus some moderate heat. The heat was noticeable but far from overwhelming, and though the burn grew a little and lingered for a long time in the aftertaste, it still wasn't a run-for-water type of heat. Pretty good, and better than the Cheetos version.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice jalapeno cheddar smell. Zesty and intense.
From the package: “Friday's® Jalapeño Cheddar Crunchy Cheddar Bites pack the perfect punch for any spicy snacker. The perfect blend of jalapeño spice and cheddar cheese is sure to make your taste buds scream for more. We dare you to try them today!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All T.G.I. Friday's (20 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1062 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (245 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road