TGI Fridays Party Bites Mac & Cheese
Taste test: These snacks were basically short, stubby cheese puffs, far thicker than macaroni, not hollow like macaroni, and made from corn, not wheat — so really the only thing that they had in common with mac & cheese was the cheese.
They had a light, crisp feel and a good, somewhat sharp cheese flavor. The small size of the pieces made it easy to grab a bunch to munch. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheese smell, could pass for the kind usually used for mac & cheese.
From the package: “Premium puffed corn snacks” ... “TGI Fridays® Mac & Cheese flavored Party Bites deliver the cheesy flavor you crave in a light crunchy snack. Leave the mess behind, grab these and go party!” ... “Produced with genetic engineering”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All T.G.I. Friday's (20 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Pasta Chips (31 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road