TGI Fridays Party Bites Mac & Cheese
Taste test: These snacks were basically short, stubby cheese puffs, far thicker than macaroni, not hollow like macaroni, and made from corn, not wheat — so really the only thing that they had in common with mac & cheese was the cheese.
They had a light, crisp feel and a good, somewhat sharp cheese flavor. The small size of the pieces made it easy to grab a bunch to munch. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheese smell, could pass for the kind usually used for mac & cheese.
From the package: “Premium puffed corn snacks” ... “TGI Fridays® Mac & Cheese flavored Party Bites deliver the cheesy flavor you crave in a light crunchy snack. Leave the mess behind, grab these and go party!” ... “Produced with genetic engineering”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road