Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
Taste test: These cheese curls were thick, bright orange and not really curled — generally straight as an arrow — so they highly resembled the Herr's Cheese Curls.
I crunched in to find a great crisp, soft, melt-in-your-mouth feel, with a definite sweetness on the first bite to distinguish the taste from standard cheddar-flavored curls. It didn't necessarily remind me of honey, nor was it a major standout of a flavor, but it was a good enough taste that I ended up eating a whole bunch of them while writing this review.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much, Couldn't notice any cheese or honey.
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Speedway LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Speedway. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road