Snyder of Berlin Puff-n-Twistz Cheese
Taste test: These cheese puffs introduced a new shape to the genre, with a surprising twist: they looked kind of like crunchy cheese curls (but not quite) yet had a soft feel that more like the bigger puff kinds, except even softer. The shapes were curvy and thin, but there were also some spurs and knots jutting out of some of the pieces in various places.
The texture was excellent as the soft, dense feel was enjoyable and delivered lots of cheese quite effectively. A big change in cheese puffs, and very good!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheese smell. Mmmm!
From the package: “Tangled Twistz from our 'cheesy' Imagination! A new shape from the people who invented the original melt-in-your-mouth snack. Each piece has a personality: a dog, a tree, a dinosaur — try to imagine what they are. A handful is a mouthful. In tangled, twisted shapes that make even more room for Maximum Cheese Flavor!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road