Snyder of Berlin Puff-n-Twistz Cheese
Taste test: These cheese puffs introduced a new shape to the genre, with a surprising twist: they looked kind of like crunchy cheese curls (but not quite) yet had a soft feel that more like the bigger puff kinds, except even softer. The shapes were curvy and thin, but there were also some spurs and knots jutting out of some of the pieces in various places.
The texture was excellent as the soft, dense feel was enjoyable and delivered lots of cheese quite effectively. A big change in cheese puffs, and very good!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice cheese smell. Mmmm!
From the package: “Tangled Twistz from our 'cheesy' Imagination! A new shape from the people who invented the original melt-in-your-mouth snack. Each piece has a personality: a dog, a tree, a dinosaur — try to imagine what they are. A handful is a mouthful. In tangled, twisted shapes that make even more room for Maximum Cheese Flavor!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road