Snyder of Berlin Puff-N-Twists Hot
Taste test: These cheese puffs had the same thin, odd shapes with weird spurs jutting out as the non-hot cheese version, and they even had a color that was close to those, but with some darker spots on the orange surfaces plus more dark stuff in the crevices.
We crunched in to find the same excellent, soft texture, plus an excellent tangy, mildly hot zing on top of the cheese. It was a noticeably different hot flavor from Flamin' Hot Cheetos, also a bit less hot, and really quite good. Mmmm!
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice tangy cheese smell.
From the package: “Tangled Twistz from Our 'Hot' Imagination! A new shape from the people who invented the original melt-in-your-mouth snack. Each piece has a personality: a dog, a tree, a dinosaur — try to imagine what they are. A handful is a mouthful. In tangled, twisted shapes that make even more room for Maximum 'Hot' Flavor!"”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road